TestFlight Live

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Anyone trying TestFlight Live out yet? Almost all the betas I get for iOS software are from TestFlight now, so it's obviously popular.

Does the data look useful?

TestFlight LIVE has arrived. Use Testflight for more than just Beta testing. Just one SDK for Beta and Live.

One simple line of code empowers developers to take control of their beta testing and their app business. Our goal is to help you build better apps.

Both services are free and we plan to add optional premium features in the future. The features offered today will remain free.

http://www.imore.com/2012/03/05/testflight-live-ios-app-developers-realtime-analytics-engagement-metrics/

https://testflightapp.com/sdk/live/

MOverlund

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
The announcements about Live coming soon hit while my game was nearly completion, just before AppStore submission.

In spite of the fact that I had trouble getting under the OTA limit, I cropped other areas out and left TestFlight in, mostly because I like the idea of having one set of code for both beta and release analytics.

The Live site went "Live" just prior to my App being approved so really, I couldn't have asked for better timing.

I like the layout they give and the data set, it seems promising. I can't really say how useful it is yet since my app is so new to the store I haven't seen any kind of influx of purchases, but I have high hopes for it so far.

Hope this is helpful!

tmeehan

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
TestFlight passCheckpoint

TestFlight looks awesome. Does anyone know how to use the passCheckpoint api. I put the following in my code: [TestFlight passCheckpoint:mad:"application Launch"];

In the SDK Debugger I see the actions appearing in realtime as they should but there is no detail associated with the (in this case) the passCheckpoint. For example in this case all I would see reported is a list with 5 columns "Device", "Build", "SDK Version", "Time", "Event Type". For the passCheckpoints all the columns are filled in and the Event Type is "checkpoint" BUT no where do I see the string associated with the checkpoint (in this example: "application Launch"); All checkpoints look the same as they just say "checkpoint".

Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

By the way all of this was preceded with the "takeOff" call.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner