Whether we can install an app in iphone simulator without having source code?

coolmindedbikash

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
My Scenario [in detail]
I have installed iphone simulator by downloading "xcode_3.2.6_and_ios_sdk_4.3.dmg" in Mac OS.
Note: while installing, i was unable to select "Essentials" package. so i just selected "iphone SDK 4.3" and it got installed.

Points to be noted:
1. Iam not a developer. Iam a tester and i just want to install iphone simulator and some free app into it and just want to play with it.
2. I dont have any itunes account.
3. I have iphone developer account through which i downloaded "xcode_3.2.6_and_ios_sdk_4.3.dmg"

Now, the question is :::
Is it possible by any means that i can able to install some free app in my iphone simulator?

NavedIphone

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
If you open up Finder, and go to /Users/user/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/iOS version/Applications, you will find directories for all the apps installed on the simulator.Just zip up that top level folder for the app, Android Source Code For Sale - Buy Sell iPhone, iPad, Android, iPod Apps Android Source Code For Sale - Buy Sell iPhone, iPad, Android, iPod Apps[/url] and have the other user drop it in the same directory. Works like a charm.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2