iOS developer starter

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello, so i am interested in starting to develop iOS apps and i am a computer science major so i have a basic knowledge of some computer language but i am asking the community for some help with this. Like, what program would be best for this, what tutorials or websites or books would be the most helpful? Thanks guys, i look forward to hearing from you all.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello, so i am interested in starting to develop iOS apps and i am a computer science major so i have a basic knowledge of some computer language but i am asking the community for some help with this. Like, what program would be best for this, what tutorials or websites or books would be the most helpful? Thanks guys, i look forward to hearing from you all.

If u got a Mac, use XCode to develop. U would have to learn a lot of Objective C. If this is a game, use GameSalad which requires no code of any kind.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Also, I forgot to mention that you have to get a free or paid dev account from Apple at developer.apple.com.

The paid one has all of the features in the developer center with publishing your app(s) in the app store. Also, you can get pre-releases of iOS versions like the future iOS 5.1.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I haven't downloaded it yet beause i haven't had the time, but once i do i will download that, as well as the programs and i'll reply! hopefully by the end of the weekend i should since im working all weekend

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Im having a bit of problems downloading Mac OS emulator on my PC because it seems like every youtube video has a different way of doing it, and none of them are really working too well. . . so far

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to find a torrent that has every file that i need, i've downloaded a few different torrents, snowy VM zips, and i downloaded both VMware and virtual box but only installed VMware, i just have to sit and figure it out at this point

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to find a torrent that has every file that i need, i've downloaded a few different torrents, snowy VM zips, and i downloaded both VMware and virtual box but only installed VMware, i just have to sit and figure it out at this point

Basically you just need VMware Player. You need to find the Mac OSX iso. Run that in VMware player and Mac OSX probably will boot up correctly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh