the best website to send new app

monitoronly

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
there are hundreds of sites promoting apps, a lot of them accept review requests, but a small change of being noticed. Why not use twitter to send tweets about your app say once a day with different messaging. Also ask family and friends to retweet.

LifewareSolutions

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I've made an app. but don't know which website i should send for reviews, etc.

Any tip helps

Thanks in advance.

Here is some:

148apps.com
appcraver.com
appyzilla.com
appaddict.net
appvee.com/appolicious
greatappaday.com
artoftheiphone.com
crazymikesapps.com
planet-iphones.com
iphoneappreview.com
krapps.com
iphone.appspatrol.com
appsmile.com
slapapp.com
whatsoniphone.com
iphone.iusethis.com

It is difficult though - big sites are very busy. Most of smaller ones want money (around $100) and it quickly adds up if you start paying for reviews.

I find reviews to be quite useless - very few people are actually reading them which result in paid review ROI being really low.

Reactions: PsychoChris

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Here is some:

It is difficult though - big sites are very busy. Most of smaller ones want money (around $100) and it quickly adds up if you start paying for reviews.

I find reviews to be quite useless - very few people are actually reading them which result in paid review ROI being really low.

You should never pay for reviews. Readers know which sites are being paid for reviews, and don't take those reviews seriously anyway.

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Never pay for reviews. Users ignore them, and your return-on-investment will not be met. Smaller sites have much smaller pageviews etcetera to justify paying for a review there.

Getting an app on 148apps is a good idea though.

bartekhugo

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
i think better idea is to promote your app on twitter/facebook/message boards, as people above said its almost not posibble to be review by one of top sites... but sometimes you can find someones youtube channel where people for a promocode are makeing video reviews...

NickFalk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
TouchArcade and SlideToPlay both belong on the shortlist if it's a game.

Getting any of these (or other) sites to review your app might not be the easiest task in the world. (Making the app might have been a walk-in-the-park comparatively). The world is flooded with apps every day and it's not easy to stand out in this crowd.

I actually signed up with this forum just because I wanted to post some info about my upcoming game SquidDrop.

To have any chance, make a stellar app, with stellar presentation. Then blog, tweet, post in fourms, make several YouTube videos, ask your friends to spread the word, send out press releases, and (if you can afford it) try to find some good channels for advertising. Then perhaps you get the attention you deserve/want. ;)

Don't ask me for details though, so far I'm a poster-boy failure in this respect. :D

gutenbergn

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The trick is just to contact as many sites as possible, both the bigger and smaller ones and just hope that some of them will notice what you're doing and give you some coverage. It's really hard though, with the amount of apps being released nowadays it seems almost impossible to get coverage without a big marketing budget :(.

fas

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

We run EcoAppsFree.com

Basically it is a marketing launchpad for green/eco iPhone and iPad apps, The idea is that a paid app is given away for free with us, for a limited period (usually 24hs).

We run the platform that push the eco app of the day into the direction at least of the AppStore top 50.*
(We are aiming for apps going into the top10, with downloads over 20 000 daily units as the platform expands).

Then, when it goes back to paid-for, an app always:

- Gets a better position in the paid-for rankings than it had before,
- Sells more than it previously did
- Benefits from great word of mouth thanks to the thousands of users now using it
- Enter new markets (specially in Asia and Europe)

Plus, there are other benefits depending on the app features:
- Increase of in-app purchase if there is
- Increase of sign-ups/account creation if there is
Etc.

So if you have an app and you are thinking to promote it targeting eco-health-kids-outdoor-lovers conscious individuals think about placing your smart apps with us.

Below are some developers testimony about our services for your reference.

ecoappsfree.com/wow/

We are starting to program the May/Jun slots and we think you could benefit from our platform.

To decide which promotion level is right for your goals, follow the URL below:

ecoappsfree.com/choose-plan

Best Regards,

Flavio

EcoAppsFree.com*- Where greening the world goes mobile

PsychoChris

Sep 1, 2010
www.spinballs.com
Build social features into your app can help creating a community base around your game. Features like posting highscores on Facebook / Twitter are good ways of creating buzz.

Erta

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Here is some:

so, what do you suggest to promote an app? what do you think is the best way to sell more?

we have made an innovative game (Fotomemory search on itunes, i can't post links sorry), that is the first game of its kind... but until now (from a week ago) we have sold only 40 units! :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox