iPad app need

coolhanduke

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have an immediate need for a trivial iPad app that does not now exist, AFAIK.

I can generate features and functions but haven't done any programming in 30 years. I need an app developer looking for a viable project to write the code.

Cheers,

Dan Scanlan
Nevada City CA

coolhanduke

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
iPad app need, addendum

Since this is my first post to this forum I can't list an email address. Any developer who is curious needs to give me an email/phone to get back to them.

DFSW

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Email us to discuss your project. We have two new hires and may have time to work with you depending on the scope of the app. dragonforged dot com

expert1982

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Why us apps.lunalista.com

You will get your dedicated Project Manager, who?s job it is to ensure your expectations are met and delivered on time. The Project Manager will carry your project though all phases from start to end. You will only need to communicate with one person though many in the background might be working on your project.
20 internal programmers
5 programmers specializing in apps
Structured Project Manager support
Experience in the B2B segment of the applications starting from 1000 hours
Experience in the small applications up to 200 hours.

AND
We work for long term client relationships and understand the need for dialog to ensure precise delivery.
We respect others, make every effort to understand each other, take responsibility and do our best to build mutual trust.
We manage projects based on international best practices for project management.
We stimulate personal and professional growth, share the opportunities of development and maximize individual and team performance.
We develop our programmers for personal growths and increased programming knowledge

Experience in the B2B segment of the applications (starting from 1000 hours)
Experience in the small applications (up to 200 hours)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73