Looking to Hire a Developer

apar814

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I would like to get a quote for a program and hire a developer in the next few weeks. It is for a iPad project management app, does anyone know any good developers?

securians

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Looking for software programmers & hire developers?

Securenext software | Hire offshore web developers & programmers

With offices in California, united states and in Chennai, India our company consists of experienced programmers, website developers, graphic designers working in ruby on rails, php, .net, database management, providing agile business solution. Toll-free: 866-794-2838

pollock

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Are you still looking for iphone developer? If yes then you can contact me at skype ID:addontechnologies

Kindly see more details about us at www[dot]addonsolutions[dot]com

I am looking for your reply.

Thanks
pollock

rhasta10

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Just want to suggest something when you are hiring developers offshore. One good source would be in outsourcing sites like:
1. oDesk
2. Freelancer
3. Elance
4. Scriptlance
5. vWorker
6. Guru

These are the top 6 outsourcing sites where you can look for developers. You can check profiles of developers you've found on such outsourcing sites and you can see their ratings and also feedback from previous contractors they've worked. This is so you will know whether that service provider is capable to do some quality work.

Fore more info you can read this article comparing the different outsourcing sites mentioned above:
http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/22/the-top-6-outsourcing-sites-and-how-to-use-them
It also speaks about the guidelines when hiring people offshore.

LifewareSolutions

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I would like to get a quote for a program and hire a developer in the next few weeks. It is for a iPad project management app, does anyone know any good developers?

Just a suggestion: if you are serious about apps, you may want to negotiate and include some kind of app support from the developer - you will need to release new versions or at least fix some bugs It seems quite crucial to release new features and updates after the initial release.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner