Iphone 4.0 multitasking: phone call recorder?

deckking

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Since the IPHONE OS 4.0 is out, is there anyone working on phone call recorder (recording voice communication) app that has same/similar function as CallRec in Palm OS?

So far the info I have read hasn't mentioned multitasking for voice recording yet.

(We're talking about the software/app itself only, not to discuss legal issue, so pls don't discuss if it's legal or not to recorder phone conversation. It IS legal in some states and in Canada and some other countries.)

Hope there will be such app soon, rather than using other method.

Thanks.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I have no idea if the SDK will allow recording phone calls, but I wouldn't be surprised if apple didn't approve such an app in the US App Store since recording phone conversations isn't legal in ALL of the US.

Uproarmedia

Nov 3, 2009
www.uproarmedia.com
I have no idea if the SDK will allow recording phone calls, but I wouldn't be surprised if apple didn't approve such an app in the US App Store since recording phone conversations isn't legal in ALL of the US.
Actually this is incorrect. Recording is legal in all 50 states. However the regulations that are required are different in 12 states.

I don't think Apple would deny it based on legal or controversy, but rather the way the app would have to be built to accomplish the task.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
The way I understand it, recording a conversation is ok as long as the other party is aware it is going on before the conversation starts. Now is there an app out there for it? Who knows, but I am curious if Apple would allow one to be released.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR