There are a few small things not mentioned in the Keynote that I have found, which are the following:

Character Count in Messsages App
    Turn off Cellular Data
    Search in Messages (can't remember if that was mentioned)
    When closing app, the animation is more polished. (Dock slides up)
    *NEW* Swiping on email makes "Archive" button appear instead of "Delete" (in email accounts that support it, like GMail, but not Google Sync)

Also, Beta 1 is stable, just slow. All the glitches in it seem to be UI related.
    Last edited by iSkythe; 04-09-2010 at 05:57 PM.
    04-09-2010 01:25 AM
    Turn off Data option is sweet..

Say you only have a low MB data plan, and don't want to rack up the bill when your listening to radio or streaming youtube. You can be 100% certain the phone is using the WIFI connection by turning off cell data.

I have it with SBSettings, and its set to off most of the time as I'm usually in a wifi zone.
    04-09-2010 01:32 AM
    Character count in messages? They actually listened to me! Woot!
    04-09-2010 06:52 AM
    Yea, I am not going to delve into any of the stuff I found in code form due to NDA's and what not, but let me tell you, pretty sweet stuff.
    04-09-2010 08:26 AM
    Character count in messages? They actually listened to me! Woot!
    +1, although no one listens to me.
    04-09-2010 09:46 AM
    There are a few small things not mentioned in the Keynote that I have found, which are the following:

Character Count in Messsages App (doesn't seem to be working yet =/ )
    Turn off Cellular Data (don't see the point of this yet...)
    When closing app, the animation is more polished.

Also, Beta 1 is stable, just slow. All the glitches in it seem to be UI related.
    Character count in messages already works You have to type more than 50 characters for it to pop up and begin counting
    04-09-2010 11:26 AM
    Its running very stable for me as well. A little glitchy but no different than running a jailbreak.
    04-09-2010 01:18 PM

Character Count in Messsages App (doesn't seem to be working yet =/ )
    When closing app, the animation is more polished.

(Bold) This is a great feature if it gets added.
    When my 3G data expires every month I get annoying popups every few mins.

Also, I've known a friend who has had to ring up their carrier to disable data.
    04-09-2010 02:11 PM

If they have this option this will be sweet because it would mean I don't have to wait on a JB to get 4.0 Since I don't have a data plan I always have to wait for a JB version of the OS before I can upgrade in order to use SBSettings to turn off my 3G and Edge.

Damn I might be out of the Jailbreak crowd Wallpapers on the homescreen and turn off my cell data that's all I've ever used JBing for.
    04-09-2010 02:30 PM
    Does anyone have any news about IMAP? I am looking for something like a "refresh all" button that would refresh the unread message count in all IMAP subfolders (rather than having to open each subfolder individually just to know if there are new messages in it).
    04-13-2010 03:34 AM
    Does anyone have any news about IMAP? I am looking for something like a "refresh all" button that would refresh the unread message count in all IMAP subfolders (rather than having to open each subfolder individually just to know if there are new messages in it).
    I'm not sure that I understand the question entirely the global inbox allows you to check all of your accounts from one mailbox and you can refresh all messages from that view, or are you specifically talking about subfolders within mail accounts?
    04-13-2010 10:12 AM
    +1, although no one listens to me.
    Not true. Everyone listens to you. See. I hear you. I am the one no one listens too because I have an attitude. Just watch. No one will acknowledge this message.
    04-13-2010 10:27 AM
    I'm not sure that I understand the question entirely the global inbox allows you to check all of your accounts from one mailbox and you can refresh all messages from that view, or are you specifically talking about subfolders within mail accounts?
    Specifically subfolders - the main reason for using IMAP in the first place. We really REALLY want IMAP IDLE.
    04-13-2010 10:31 AM
    Not true. Everyone listens to you. See. I hear you. I am the one no one listens too because I have an attitude. Just watch. No one will acknowledge this message.
    I do not acknowledge this message.
    04-13-2010 10:46 AM
    I do not acknowledge this message.
    lol. See! There! Just as I said.
    04-13-2010 12:34 PM
    i always like reading your posts
    they may come across as rude sometimes but straight to the point, no BS

can't fault you for that
    04-13-2010 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD