I want to create a card game for the iPhone platform. Its a card game thats not on the app store. Its an old Syrian card game and its fun to play. I live in Massachusetts and I'd like to find a developer around my area.
    12-07-2009 06:24 PM
    you might post how much you're willing to pay
    Last edited by Tramain; 12-22-2009 at 06:45 AM.
    12-13-2009 01:53 PM
    Well I don't know yet. I wanted to get in touch with an developer and yeah talk about the app.
    12-14-2009 05:43 PM
    I'm not sure how many positive responses you'll get. From my experience, most iPhone devs either have their own ideas or have contacts with proven, professional design records.

I'd be genuinely interested to know if anyone takes you up on this offer. I think you're likely to have to give up a hefty percentage of the revenue stream to even get someone interested.

It's also a potential hassle to administer. Are you looking for someone to become a partner, or a one-off fee?

Your best bet is to make friends with someone who has coding ability, or to learn a bit of coding yourself and use something like Corona or Unity to code the thing up and outsource the art rather than the programming.

Good luck, anyhow.
    12-22-2009 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD