Hi!

I have currently only found: iphoneappsmoney.com

I have bought both the "how to make an iPhone app" and "MyPhoneRiches". I think the "how to make an iPhone app" book was good to begin with and that "MyPhoneRiches" helped me realize that is it possible to make potentially a lot of money.. There are also some other books on the site.

Does anyone know about any good e-book about iPhone Apps development?

Thanks in advance!
    11-03-2009 06:11 AM
    These are the books I highly recommend:

-Programming in Objective-C 2.0 by Stephen G. Kochan (Developer's Library)

-Beginning iPhone 3 Development: Exploring the iPhone SDK by Dave Mark & Jeff LaMarche (Apress)

-Core Animation for Mac OS X and the iPhone: Creating Compelling Dynamic User Interfaces by Bill Dudney (Pragmatic Bookshelf)

I would have provided links, however my post count is too low. Search them on Google.
    11-03-2009 12:40 PM
    These are the books I highly recommend:

-Programming in Objective-C 2.0 by Stephen G. Kochan (Developer's Library)

-Beginning iPhone 3 Development: Exploring the iPhone SDK by Dave Mark & Jeff LaMarche (Apress)

-Core Animation for Mac OS X and the iPhone: Creating Compelling Dynamic User Interfaces by Bill Dudney (Pragmatic Bookshelf)

I would have provided links, however my post count is too low. Search them on Google.
    I can't provide links since my post count is also too low. This is an attempt to raise my post count. There is a video podcast in iTunes which is a recording of an entire quarter (?) on iPhone development, taught by Apple employees. The students demo their (why do we say apps, rather than programs?) at the end of the course.
    11-03-2009 01:24 PM
    I believe you are actually speaking of the iTunes U -> Stanford University's "iPhone Application Programming - Video" podcast. It contains 23 videos, most are approximately 1 hour long.

I also recommend getting those as well, they are free.
    11-03-2009 01:30 PM
    Good Day Ya'll!

I just thought that it would be a fantastic idea if I would introduce myself to yous all & say "hi".

Cheers!

PS: - Anyone else here from Central America?
    11-03-2009 09:56 PM
    I believe you are actually speaking of the iTunes U -> Stanford University's "iPhone Application Programming - Video" podcast. It contains 23 videos, most are approximately 1 hour long.

I also recommend getting those as well, they are free.
    11-21-2009 08:16 AM
    I know this topic is older, but I just wanted to throw in another opinion of mine. I just received my copies of The Pragmatic Programmers books, iPhone SDK Development and CoreAnimation for Mac OS X and iPhone. I'm looking at their other titles too, but I really think these are well put together...
    01-07-2010 09:46 AM
    WoW!!! That's great!!!
    01-11-2010 10:42 PM
    Another good online resource are the collections of lecture slides from the various Apple dev conferences. You'll find best practices and lots of performance tips within then, as well as clarification on the often seemingly identical methods of doing things in Obj C. Unfortunately I don't have any links (and couldn't post them if I did? stupid forum rules!), but a search for the slides online (they're supposed to be in the Apple Dev Portal but I could never find them) or as a torrent ought to turn them up.
    01-18-2010 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD