Question for 3.1 beta users - iPhone 3G

Kiko34

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
For all you beta testers with the iPhone 3G: Has anyone noticed an increase in speed of the overall process of texting someone? 3.0 seems slower for opening the messages app, selecting a person, typing the message and sending it compared to the process during 2.*

I ask this because my phone is the only means of communication with family/friends so I would like to keep it in working condition.

Thanks.

Fondu

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
From what I've seen, it's better. The 3.0 jailbreak causes ur device to be really slow. 3.1 still has bugs such as streamig audio. Pandora is one of those audio streaming victims. They should release it sometime next month and hopefully have all the brugs worked out.

-Fondu Dev Team

McKirk

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi there, OS 3.1 seems to be a bit faster. However, it's not a real great improvment. At least on my device, it hangs sometimes and it does need 1 or 2 minutes to "recover".

kardin

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi there, OS 3.1 seems to be a bit faster. However, it's not a real great improvment. At least on my device, it hangs sometimes and it does need 1 or 2 minutes to "recover".

Agreed. Same here with my ipod touch hang sometimes

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com

It is a beta. So hangs or other bugs are to be expected.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Are they coming out with another update already? Hopefully they can fix the fact that i'm still showing emails from 8 months ago that I have already deleted!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Are they coming out with another update already? Hopefully they can fix the fact that i'm still showing emails from 8 months ago that I have already deleted!

Again, this is beta software. And I don't think your email issue has anything to do with this beta. If you need a phone that you depend on for day to day use.. don't install beta software.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro