From beta to official 3.0

cdelauz02

Mar 31, 2006
Visit site
For those of us that are currently running beta 5, how are we going to go about to updating to the official 3.0? I currently have the new official iTunes 8.2, so when the update comes out and we click Check for updates I am sure its going to say you currently have the lastes update.

Will we have to drop back to 2.2.1? Or find the file somewhere and hit control + check for updates?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
For those of us that are currently running beta 5, how are we going to go about to updating to the official 3.0? I currently have the new official iTunes 8.2, so when the update comes out and we click Check for updates I am sure its going to say you currently have the lastes update.

Will we have to drop back to 2.2.1? Or find the file somewhere and hit control + check for updates?

Hopefully it recognizes that we don't have the latest version and updates. If not I'm sure they will provide it through the developer login and you can install just like the betas before it.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
My guess is the updater will see that it is not the final version of 3.0 and ask if you want to upgrade.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice