MMS Alert

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Good advice but I have used the updated ipcc file on almost each and every one of the betas (beta 1 and beta 5 to actually enable mms features...betas 2, 3 and 4 just to see if it worked) and haven't had any bad experiences.

What is shown as your carrier number?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
AT&T 5.0

017%7E0.PNG

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Well first to install it, you will have to use an older version of iTunes, I used the one that came with beta 4, in the second prerelease the removed the ability to manually update ipcc files. To update you would shift + click "check for updates, change the file type from ipsw to ipcc and navigate to the folder you downloaded it to. Only takes a few seconds, restart the phone when your done and you should be good to go with tethering or mms, at least the options are there, can't help with account provisioning.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Well first to install it, you will have to use an older version of iTunes, I used the one that came with beta 4, in the second prerelease the removed the ability to manually update ipcc files. To update you would shift + click "check for updates, change the file type from ipsw to ipcc and navigate to the folder you downloaded it to. Only takes a few seconds, restart the phone when your done and you should be good to go with tethering or mms, at least the options are there, can't help with account provisioning.

I can help myself with the provisioning... lol. I have a new version of iTunes :-(

I guess I'm stuck, because I don't want to downgrade.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711