ad hoc installation error

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Trying to install an app beta. The mobile provision file installs fine on my 64 bit Vista machine. The app itself appears to install fine and the icon appears in iTunes, but when I sync I get this error:

The application 'xxxxxx' was not installed on the iPhone 'Alli's iPhone' because an unknown error occurred (0xE8008015).

Anyone have any clues?

Robertw#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
Same problem here

I'm having the same issue.

Unfortunately I can't offer a solution (yet).

Some extra info that may help finding a solution:

Before upgrading tot the 3.0 OS I had the same problem installing, but I had a different error message:

The application "XXX" was not installed on the iphone "XXX's iphone" because it could not be verified.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow...I'd forgotten I even posted this. Got it sorted out eventually, but I still don't know what went wrong the first time.

korukonda

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
another type of error: Could not install application on device: Error: A signed resou

if you are getting error "Could not install application on device: Error: A signed resource has been added, modified or deleted."

this could be one probable solution: iphonedeveloperlabs.com/2009/11/05/adhoc-installation-issues-on-windows-pc

dj_siek

Aug 29, 2009
Visit site
adhoc

Adhoc is soo much fun hehe.

Once I had done it a million times it was like 2nd nature to me. But can be fiddeley.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73