I know maybe lots of people here already know this, but I also know there are still some people dont know how to enable MMS.

Digg - How to enable MMS on your iPhone 3.0
    Last edited by eurR; 03-28-2009 at 03:12 AM. Reason: edit link
    03-28-2009 03:08 AM
    From what I have heard AT&T has halted adding MMS to any iPhone account now. Think they caught on.
    03-28-2009 11:34 AM
    Think AT&T is going to make it an extra billable options? :/
    03-28-2009 07:28 PM
    Think AT&T is going to make it an extra billable options? :/
    Personally I'd be upset. Every other AT&T phone gets MMS treated the same as SMS. why should we be any different?
    03-28-2009 08:45 PM
    I really can't see them doing it. If the iPhone had had MMS functionality like every other phone out there it would be a non-issue. Also how do you tell people like me with family unlimited messaging (which clearly states MMS is included and makes no mention of an iPhone exception in the description) they have to pay more for mms. And if you don't how do you tell someone with a 200 iPhone text message plan for 5 bucks they have to pay extra for MMS, when every other phone pays 5 bucks for a combined messaging plan of 200 messages. If they had made messaging cheaper for iPhones (cause of the lack of MMS) I can see them bring us up to par, but not more.
    03-28-2009 08:47 PM
    O2 uk have now stopped turning MMS on. I had mine activated last week and can send and receive, however all attempts by others are being turned away with the message "its' not possible on iPhone Tariffs". Well we know it is because I have it working.
    03-29-2009 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD