How to keep joy cons turned off?

dougdraws

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
When I take the joy cons out of the unit and keep them in the storage case there’s a little green lights that keep going up and down on them. It’s like they’re searching for a connection or something. I’ve tried pushing the little button on the side to turn them off but occasionally they still keep searching.

I mostly use the pro controller so I don’t need to have the joy cons on all the time. I would just like to figure out how to actually turn them off so they don’t keep searching. If anyone knows anything about this I’d appreciate some help.

Thanks.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
If it’s searching that means a button is being pressed. The Joy Con’s do not auto search. I would double check that where you have them stored they are not pressing any buttons and being sure that the buttons are fully disengaged.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
If it’s searching that means a button is being pressed. The Joy Con’s do not auto search. I would double check that where you have them stored they are not pressing any buttons and being sure that the buttons are fully disengaged.

Exactly this. When I take mine off and place them on the table they will power off automatically.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR