Breath of the Wild

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
So I finally got a Switch because the new Pokémon games are coming out later this year, but for now I started with one of my other favorite franchises. The Legend of Zelda. Breath of the Wild is something else. I love the open world design of the game and some of the new mechanics are pretty neat. I've logged around 10 hours now and have barely progressed. Though this game is going to be for me since I'm a completionist. Has anyone played Breath of the Wild yet? Thoughts?

Adam Matlock

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
It's a great game. Probably my favorite Zelda ever, and I've played every single one of the main ones (didn't play the gimmicky 3DS one and an old GBC one). However, it's fantastic. It's definitely slow starting out and a little frustrating at sometimes because of the mechanics and how things work, but after you figure it out it's smooth sailing. I played through it and beat it twice. Love it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ooh, my thread was revived. So I bought both DLC’s and started over on Master Mode. I’ve logged over 300 hours into the game now and I’m not quite done with my 100%++ run. I say ++ because not everything counts towards the 100% but I’m doing it all anyway. I just need to beat a really hard challenge challenge, Ganon, and collect some things I can’t do until after I beat Ganon. Then I’ll be done.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I just learned that new DLC for Breath of the Wild is highly likely. I’m quite excited. I need to finish my file before then so I can focus just on the new content.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For me, BotW seemed like too much to manage with the eating of the hot food before entering cold areas for my limited gaming time. So, I traded it to my nephew for Mario Odyssey.

Well, that and the fact that I'd never played any Zelda before in life so I wasn't pressed or nostalgic. Lol

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
For me, BotW seemed like too much to manage with the eating of the hot food before entering cold areas for my limited gaming time. So, I traded it to my nephew for Mario Odyssey.

Well, that and the fact that I'd never played any Zelda before in life so I wasn't pressed or nostalgic. Lol

You just needed the warm doublet at the beginning. Super cold areas you needed the snowquill set.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR