Xbox or PlayStation?

Which is the best gaming system?

• XBox (Xbox One, etc)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Play Station (PS4)

• Something else (Switch, classic console, etc)

• PC Gaming or VR

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • What's a video game?

• Total voters

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

There's a classic South Park episode that tackles this same issue. Which is the better platform of the big two? Is it PlayStation OR Xbox? And where do other platforms fit in at all? I am more of a casual gamer these days, since passing the 50 mark. ;) BUT I know gaming systems are HUGE. My nephew would answer VERY quickly the PS (and PS4) is the best, but I'm not so sure. Personally I own a Nintendo Switch. So what do you all think?

I made a poll also.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My youngest son plays the majority of console games on his PS4, but heck, he'd play on any console as long as the game is fun. As for which is "best", I don't know. I'm not a gamer. With that being said, any console you prefer or the one that offers the most variety of games can be considered best.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Trusted Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Of the 2 choices offered, I would probably say the PlayStation. I did vote for PC gaming but that is due to the many more choices it offers, in both games and hardware.

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
"What's a video game?" LOL... that's me!

We had a Wii several years ago, but had to get rid of it when the autistics in our household became too obsessed and possessive of it. So now we have nothing.

Well, my 16-year old does a fair amount of casual gaming on her LG G6 and she has a Nintendo 2DS, but that's about it. She's been asking for a Switch, but that costs the same as driver's ed, so she wisely chose driver's ed ;)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Of the 2 choices offered, I would probably say the PlayStation. I did vote for PC gaming but that is due to the many more choices it offers, in both games and hardware.

Yea I had to include those choices too, because they are a big part of gaming, BUT what inspired the poll was that South Park episode...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
PS4 but I’ve honestly never played XBOX One. Aren’t they pretty much the same with the exception of a few exclusive titles?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost