NES Classic Biggest bummer moment?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What was your biggest bummer moment with the NES Classic (if you had a bummer moment)?

Mine was when I realized my Packers weren't in Tecmo Bowl.

But knowing when it came out I wouldn't have wanted them anyway 🤣 (Before Favre)

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Rob Phillips - that's exactly what I did! Couldn't find the 8bitdo Bluetooth controller that I wanted in Canada (pretty expensive if you order from amazon US... so I went with a 12' extension and an orsly controller (its good). I figure, the original had cables, might as well stick with that lol

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
What was your biggest bummer moment with the NES Classic (if you had a bummer moment)?

Mine was when I realized my Packers weren't in Tecmo Bowl.

But knowing when it came out I wouldn't have wanted them anyway ?????? (Before Favre)

The biggest bummer moment is knowing how limited the NES Classic is in stores. I had to use Brickseek and nowinstock to get my hands on two of them, one for me and one for my gf. It only took me two days to get both of them once I started using those websites.

Gamewise, the biggest bummer is there's no Ninja Turtle games on it.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The biggest bummer moment is knowing how limited the NES Classic is in stores. I had to use Brickseek and nowinstock to get my hands on two of them, one for me and one for my gf. It only took me two days to get both of them once I started using those websites.

Gamewise, the biggest bummer is there's no Ninja Turtle games on it.

BrickSeek came through for me as well. Between 4 stores I was able to snag 2. They sell out fast, just get there at open!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73