Shop HP’s Memorial Day Sale:Save up to 61% on PCs and more! | Order: AirPods 2 | New iPhones
    This review is going to be short and brief! I didn’t really consider sleeves as a viable way to carry my MacBook and iPad Pro around as I prefer a nice messenger bag but since returning to school and wanting to use my backpack instead of my messenger bag, I started my search for a nice sleeve.

I ordered a felt one off Amazon that was just meh but for how cheap it was I decided to live with it but lo behold I received an email from Mujjo about their new 13” Folio sleeve and after looking it over on their website I decided what the hey let’s try it. I was provided the sleeve for review from Mujjo and I have to say it’s awesome!!

I love the design of this sleeve as it looks very professional with the leather front and a nice felt back, you’ll be rolling in style carrying this thing around. The leather is going to scuff pretty easily as I’ve already managed to pick up a few in just my normal use. The folio has a couple of useful pockets as well, you can’t really pack your power brick in here as it makes it too bulky, but I’m able to fit my 11” iPad Pro in one of the pockets and there’s also a couple of pockets for business cards or even if you want to carry your credit or debit cards it's totally doable.

If you want a sleeve that’s going to functional yet stylish, I’d definitely recommend the Mujjo Folio Sleeve it’s going to be a bit on the pricier side at $113.95 but with the high quality materials being used this is a sleeve you’ll be using for years to come.

Check out the sleeve here.
    Last edited by swarlos; 01-24-2019 at 05:11 PM.
    01-24-2019 01:06 PM
    It’s look quite nice, in my opinion. I appreciate you reviewing it for us. Thank you!...
    01-24-2019 06:42 PM