[Review] Aukey Graphite Lite Q 10W Wireless Fast Charger

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

For my brand new iPhone XR, I picked up the Aukey Graphite Lite Q 10W Wireless Fast Charger. In the box was the charger, a micro USB cord, the instructions, and a support/warranty card.

The charger is mostly hard plastic construction, but it has rubber feet and a rubberized charging surface. The included USB cord is pretty generic, BUT it's of a decent size. I've tried other similar products with MUCH smaller cords. The instructions manual is clear and concise. The included support/warranty card, lists support options and presents the 24 month warranty. Nice touch!

So how does it work? The charger sits nicely on a flat surface due to the rubber feet. Also my phone sits securely on the rubber charging surface. Charging seemed VERY fast with my QC 3.0 power brick (not included) in use. I'm not a specs fanatic and I did not run any actual tests, BUT my perception was that my iPhone XR charged up quickly.

So what we have here is a stylish, lightweight wireless charger, which provides quick charging, and provides a nice surface to sit the phone on.