[Review] Mujjo Full Leather Wallet case for iPhone Xs Max

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
One of the cases I look forward to reviewing every year when I get my new iPhone is the Mujjo leather case. You might be wondering why. There are few cases in the market that are well built not just with quality materials, but with the best craftsmanship, you can think of. The moment you pick up the case, you know it is going to be a great fit for your iPhone.

20181010_142834.jpg

Pros:
- Beautifully crafted
- Strong and bold colors
- Lightweight

Cons:
- Bottom grill is not covered
- Provides minimal protection

This year, Mujjo has redesigned their leather wallet case for the iPhone Xs to be slimmer so it weighs significantly less than its previous year's leather wallet case for the iPhone X.

Along with the redesign also comes a new cross-wallet design. If you are bored with the usual wallet design, then you will welcome this new cross-wallet design.

20181010_143200.jpg

The entire case is wrapped with premium quality full-grain leather. It is a treat to hold and feel the case. It is available in four colors - Black, Gray, Olive, and Tan. I received the Tan color for review and I am absolutely in love with the color. The Tan color is strong, bold and certainly stands out from the rest.

The craftsmanship, that is, attention to details is evident particularly when you look at the beautifully stitched wallet at the back. The stitches are uniform giving a unique look to the case.

20181010_143414.jpg

Side buttons, if you haven't noticed already in the pictures, also get the leather treatment. This makes it softer and nicer to operate on the side buttons. I have to say, the button moldings are done so well they blend nicely with the overall design of the case.

The same applies to the mute button and camera cutouts which features leather chamfers that are slightly curved inwards with raised edges. As a result, it is just as easy to use the mute button as it is without a protective case.

20181010_143121.jpg

While the case wraps around the sides and the edges, it does not cover the bottom grill that sports the speakers and charging port. It is not a deal breaker for me but understand that it could be for many.

With respect to the screen protection, the case comes with precisely 1mm raised edge on the front that will protect your screen in cases where you lay your phone face down. However, I don't think it is going to protect from hard drops. I would still recommend using a screen protector if that is the case.

20181010_143100.jpg

The wallet at the back can hold a max of 2 cards of your choice. I quite like this cross-wallet design. I can quickly slide cards in and out with my thumb. Do note that depending on the card you use, for example, NFC enabled cards, you may experience issues with Apple Pay or wireless charging.

20181010_143315.jpg

Overall, if you are looking for a well-built leather wallet case that adds style with minimal protection, then you will not be disappointed with Mujjo's full leather wallet case.

You can buy the full leather wallet case for the iPhone Xs and Xs Max directly from their website starting from $48.25.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR