I don't know if it's the device, or my router. But my router seems to work fine with all the devices that I connect it too. The Wi-Fi for my pod is very unstable, and sometimes it cannot detect WiFi. So for now i'm using the Lenovo Smart Display with Google assistant and it works just fine. The camera shutter feature is just a life-changing, and it's one of many that the pod does not have. However, since i've purchased the device, I still want it to work just like any other of my devices. The more assistants the merrier yes? Any solutions to this?
    08-30-2018 03:52 PM
    I don't know if it's the device, or my router. But my router seems to work fine with all the devices that I connect it too. The Wi-Fi for my pod is very unstable, and sometimes it cannot detect WiFi. So for now i'm using the Lenovo Smart Display with Google assistant and it works just fine. The camera shutter feature is just a life-changing, and it's one of many that the pod does not have. However, since i've purchased the device, I still want it to work just like any other of my devices. The more assistants the merrier yes? Any solutions to this?
    Never hesitate to restart your router. Let’s go from there and if it doesn’t fix the issue, we’ll see further.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-30-2018 04:35 PM
    08-30-2018 04:48 PM