Cover-Up Woodback Explorer Case for iPhone 7 Plus Review

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to the Community Review Team and Cover-Up, I got the opportunity to review the #Woodback Explorer Case for iPhone 7 Plus.

If you are looking for a beautifully crafted wood back case for your iPhone, then look no further! Cover-Up #Woodback Explorer case offers optimal protection with handmade natural wood, precisely cut to fit your iPhone.

The wood is coated with vegetable oil and natural waxes which not only protects the wood from day to day wear and tear but also helps the wood to age naturally. Each case with its unique grain pattern, which is a characteristic of natural wood, adds beauty to the case.

IMG_0445.jpg

The Explorer case features a tough outer shell with firm grips on the sides that prevent the phone from unintentional drops or slipping away from your hand. Without any doubt, the firm grips on this Explorer case are one of the best I have used.

The case has precise cutouts for your ports, speakers, and the camera. I quite like the camera cut out. It's good to see a break from the traditional oval design to something different.

IMG_0433.jpg

I have been using this case for a few days now and absolutely love it. I love the wood finish and it gives such a good smooth feel to your hand when you hold the phone.

IMG_0459.jpg

I can hardly find anything to complain here. If you do want me to pick something, then I would say that this case isn't going to protect your phone and screen from drops. I would recommend applying a screen protector if you do care about the screen.

If you are looking for a stylish wood back case, then you should give the Cover-Up guys a try. The Woodback case is available in different woodback finishes like Cedar, Walnut, Carpathian Elm Burl and more. Cover-up also offers natural stone finish if you are keen to try something new. You can find the options in their website here. They support a variety of mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Google) and Macbooks.

You can purchase the Cover-Up Woodback Case directly from their website here.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well done! Beautiful case too. It reminds me of the Woodline case from Pad & Quill that I had for my iPhone 6s Plus. There’s a unique elegance that only a natural wooden case can provide.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2