Review: Pad & Quill Bella Fino iPhone Case & Watch Lowry Band

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Review: Pad & Quill Bella Fino iPhone Case & Watch Lowry Band!

Hand crafted products, Pad & Quill offers fine leather cases & accessories for your iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Apple Watch. These are not your average leather accessories. They are mostly handcrafted from fine leather by skilled craftsmen. Pad & Quill follows a strict set of codes they live by called their litmus test. Until the litmus test is passed no product is burnished with the Pad & Quill Ampersand.

8.jpg 10.png

The Packaging:

Packaging is bar none some of the most unique I have ever had the pleasure to witness. Wrapped in brown craft paper and sealed with a wax stamp of the Pad & Quill ampersand. Well then comes the real treat of opening it and even more surprises appear. It really shows how they feel about their products with all the added touches. Very personalized.

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

4.png

The Bella Fino iPhone Case:

This case offers solid protection for your iPhone device. Made of two fine leather layers stitched over backing boards. Tan leather colour on the outside with a medium grey on the inside. It offers four cardholders and a pouch for additional cards or ID behind that. There is an adhesion patch for securing your iPhone to the case. Offers a nice cutout for the camera. Embossed with the Pad & Quill name on the back and Ampersand on the spine.

6.jpg

8.jpg 9.png

7.jpg

Watch Lowry Band:

Made from a very supple leather with a stainless steel buckle. It offers many settings so it will accommodate virtually any wrist size. Beautifully stitched and embossed with the Pad & Quill Ampersand on the inside of the band. Rich brown colour.

1.png 10.png 11.png

The Bella Fino iPhone Case:

Pro's:

Well designed
Superior Quality
Solid protection for phone
Card holder

Con's:

Adhesion patch for attaching phone to case

Watch Lowry Band:

Pro's:

Well designed
Supple leather
Easy to change out

Con's:

Band stretches

So in conclusion after a month's use of both the case and band I was very impressed with the quality and design of these products. The Bella Fino Case was one of the best I have ever had the pleasure to use and highly recommend it. Superior quality and design make for secure protection of your phone with the addition of being able to carry cards with you. Only drawback was you had to use an adhesion patch to adhere your phone to the case. Which does not make for ease of change between cases. They do sell additional adhesion patches should you require them. The Watch Lowry Band was also impressive and again I would recommend it. Made of beautiful supple leather that is very comfortable on your wrist. Very rich and stylish looking. I did find the band wanted to stretch in the beginning but soon settled down and allowed for a perfect fit. Both showed no wear to the leather, they did both darkened some as leather tends to do. I think their prices are fantastic for the quality product you receive.

Please check out Pad & Quill's accessories for all your Apple products.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77