I just signed up for this because I wanted to post an opinion on having a Pokémon gym outside my house where grown ups ( not children) gather and smoke...so I go through all the effort to sign up so I can comment and then this site tells me I dont have enough CRED to post comments. WTF?!
    01-22-2019 07:04 PM
    I just signed up for this because I wanted to post an opinion on having a Pokémon gym outside my house where grown ups ( not children) gather and smoke...so I go through all the effort to sign up so I can comment and then this site tells me I dont have enough CRED to post comments. WTF?!
    Hello and welcome to iMore. I know this is frustrating, but there are reasons for everything. New users are unknown, and this policy is in place to help prevent possible spam and trollish behavior, etc. And believe me this does happen from time to time, yet, I agree with you that this should be made clear to new users at the very beginning so that they don't go to the time and trouble to post something lengthy. I hope you'll stick with us because there are lots of nice people here. We all enjoy helping each other as well as learning from one another.
    kataran likes this.
    01-23-2019 08:21 AM
    Welcome to iMore

Is there a reason you choose an Apple related Forum to make your post.

Just trying to understand
    01-23-2019 09:33 PM
    Pokémon gym where are people gather to smoke? I’m also trying to understand.
    01-23-2019 09:50 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Is there a reason you choose an Apple related Forum to make your post.

Just trying to understand
    Pokémon gym where are people gather to smoke? I’m also trying to understand.
    iMore covers Pokémon Go content, Pokéstops and Pokémon gyms are real world locations in the game. OP wanted to comment about how people are traveling to this real world location that happens to be outside their residence and is upset that they are outside there all time smoking while playing Pokémon Go.
    01-23-2019 09:59 PM