I like the Ask a Question and the Unanswered Questions as that is where people need help. I also learn a lot there.
    You should contact @James Falconer! I'd love to get you on the Q&A Team!

http://forums.imore.com/volunteer-hu...eer-imore.html

http://forums.imore.com/volunteer-hu...at-q-team.html
    05-02-2017 12:48 PM
    Looks like you took care of it! Good job!

http://forums.imore.com/volunteer-lo...olunteers.html
    Thanks buddy. I meant to follow back up on this but that dang 'ol work thing keeps getting in the way. :-)
    Last edited by pkcable; 05-02-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-02-2017 01:17 PM
    Please, for all that is Holy AND GOOD, NO MORE POKEMON GO! Can someone please tell me why there is such on here about this game?
    07-28-2017 03:27 PM
    Please, for all that is Holy AND GOOD, NO MORE POKEMON GO! Can someone please tell me why there is such on here about this game?
    It was the most popular game in the history of the App Store upon release and while a great number of people have stopped playing there is still a great number who do still play it.
    07-28-2017 03:53 PM
    I love reading Apple product news and reviews. My favourite would be a What's in the Bag or What's on my iDevice.
    08-02-2017 01:04 AM
    I like reading anything helpful relating to Apple products. Hate the Nintendo Switch stuff which buggers up my Unread Posts feed.
    08-02-2017 06:46 AM
    I like reading anything helpful relating to Apple products. Hate the Nintendo Switch stuff which buggers up my Unread Posts feed.
    This ↑!
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    08-02-2017 12:21 PM
    I agree with many of the other posts about disliking the excessive posts about Nintendo Switch. This forum is for and about Apple devices. I did not come here to read about Nintendo Switch, or for Pokémon, for that matter; yet I've been willing to overlook them in the true spirit of the iMore community.

My favorite forums are about new apps, accessories, the ask and answer section where I always learn a lot. Forums about new updates to the operating systems. And, of course I like the games.
    08-02-2017 11:21 PM
    I agree with many of the other posts about disliking the excessive posts about Nintendo Switch. This forum is for and about Apple devices. I did not come here to read about Nintendo Switch, or for Pokémon, for that matter; yet I've been willing to overlook them in the true spirit of the iMore community.

My favorite forums are about new apps, accessories, the ask and answer section where I always learn a lot. Forums about new updates to the operating systems. And, of course I like the games.
    I'm on the same
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    08-03-2017 02:17 AM
    So, I am new to iMore, which section shall I start from?
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-15-2017 02:41 AM
    So, I am new to iMore, which section shall I start from?
    Whatever interests you
    08-15-2017 03:13 AM
    I like really like "As a Question" and "Community Reviews" sections of iMore forums. Not a big fan of "Apple & Tech Deals" section.
    08-31-2017 07:42 AM
37 12