I am an enterprise IT admin and deal with multiple carriers so I know what's out there.

My online 12 Max preorder had issues and Verizon's response and actions were impressive considering there were probably other issues 15 minutes into the preorder time.

The hiccups came from one of my cards thinking it was a fraud error but the competent rep saw the pre-order done, saw my "device dollars" and a promo, so quickly worked out a way to keep the order and compensate.

With lots of company devices and vendor supplied devices I absolutely know what's out there. Time and time again we find network and people quality best with Verizon.
    aximtreo, Just_Me_D and Ed7789 like this.
    11-06-2020 09:36 AM
    You are a lucky one

I'm also an entreprise IT admin, but I don't do mobile carrier relations. I'm also not using my employer's Canadian mobile carrier (mostly because I want to "own" my phone number).

Have to say that the personnel at my mobile carrier TELUS has been always helpful, even if they're among the priciest on this planent.
    scruffypig and aximtreo like this.
    11-06-2020 07:25 PM
    You are a lucky one

I'm also an entreprise IT admin, but I don't do mobile carrier relations. I'm also not using my employer's Canadian mobile carrier (mostly because I want to "own" my phone number).

Have to say that the personnel at my mobile carrier TELUS has been always helpful, even if they're among the priciest on this planent.
    Friends who do work in other tech areas tease me for spending money on first tier products and services but the phone's a different sort of tool when you're responsible for the up time and security vs their responsibilities as programmers.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-07-2020 06:57 AM
    I totally get you

Also, from a business perspective, a good experience builds trust with your customers, which is paramount in the service industry.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-07-2020 08:09 AM