Settings,Cellular,Network Selection,turn off automatic. Pick one of the Sprint choices instead of T-mobile. You may find better speed/connectivity. Doubled my speeds. Others on Reddit have similar results. YMMV
    09-13-2020 11:17 AM
    Let me get this straight your saying they are allowing a choice as to the network you use??
    09-13-2020 12:41 PM
    That would be correct, at least at this time. My T-mobile purchased iPhone SE that is normally on T-Mobile network can be switched to Sprint towers in the settings on my iPhone. My iPhone now displays Sprint LTE as its network because I picked Sprint network. Choose whatever is better or faster depending upon where you are. Pretty cool!
    kataran likes this.
    09-13-2020 02:25 PM
    That would be correct, at least at this time. My T-mobile purchased iPhone SE that is normally on T-Mobile network can be switched to Sprint towers in the settings on my iPhone. My iPhone now displays Sprint LTE as its network because I picked Sprint network. Choose whatever is better or faster depending upon where you are. Pretty cool!
    Well I’m a Sprint customer and unfortunately we don’t have that choice

I was told that my device will bounce off T-mobile towers when the signal is the strongest
    taz323 likes this.
    09-13-2020 02:42 PM
    Sprint and T-Mobile merged. Sprint no longer exists. It's all T-Mobile. The Sprint name will fade in the next couple years. So it's not really choosing a carrier, it's choosing a tower in the case of Sprint/T-Mobile.
    09-14-2020 10:57 PM