Free Disney+ for a year

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I’m in Australia and there’s no such thing as a deal for Disney plus. However, I am OBSESSED with Disney and I don’t care how much I have to pay for it lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh, Disney+ is separate from Apply TV+?
With the new iPhone 11 Pro Max, it seems I get Apple TV+ for a year. Might look into this Disney+ plus you speak of :)

Yes, they are two separate streaming services, however, both services can be viewed via an TV.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
There's a character on The Maldalorian that is AWESOME! Don't want to ruin the reveal. ;)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I told my sister inlaw about the Disney Plus deal on Verizon. She hadn't heard about it, and is a HUGE Disney fan. They looked into it, and suddenly, I'm the family hero! LOL! Thanks, iMore for the tip!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
There's a character on The Maldalorian that is AWESOME! Don't want to ruin the reveal. ;)

You’re obviously talking about the blue lizard man from the first episode.
5b2212ec11ee6360baabb28b1d495665.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I hear that... doesn’t surprise me.
I’m almost tempted to look for some unofficial merchandise, but I’d rather wait and go with the licensed product.

Yea you got to be careful, some folks are re-branding an older similar character. ;)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It’s been just about a month & I honestly forgot all about Disney+. I watched some episodes of The Simpson’s that first week and nothing else. I’ll open it & see if anything else has been added to NatGeo & enjoy the free year but this will most surely be canceled.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I found that Jeff Goldblum show pretty interesting, and of course The Mandolorian.

I've enjoyed watching some of the old Disney films, like Shipwrecked. They're a bit lame by today's standards, but still enjoyable. I few I had never seen before. The Time Machine is a classic. I doubt I'll keep Disney+ after my free year expires. The Mandalorian isn't enough to keep me in. Most of the series shows are for kids and teens. We'll just have to see what all new they offer going forward.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2