Ordered my new XS on the 17th and have always had my device on launch day otherwise what’s the point of preordering something.

Well my device didn’t show up and the website says my order is still being processed. Called customer care twice today and can’t tell me why my preorder wasn’t shipped.

Very upset at T Mobile and might even be looking for a new carrier after this debacle. Tired of incompetent people and a website that’s useless when it comes to providing a Statius on my order, enough is enough.
    09-21-2018 06:32 PM
    Ordered my new XS on the 17th and have always had my device on launch day otherwise what’s the point of preordering something.

Well my device didn’t show up and the website says my order is still being processed. Called customer care twice today and can’t tell me why my preorder wasn’t shipped.

Very upset at T Mobile and might even be looking for a new carrier after this debacle. Tired of incompetent people and a website that’s useless when it comes to providing a Statius on my order, enough is enough.
    Same. But I did order the 512GB and preordered on the 13th
    09-21-2018 06:32 PM
    I walked into T-Mobile at 3:45pm today and at 4:15pm I left with a gold 64GB XS Max. Preorders were back to mid to late October.
    09-21-2018 06:38 PM
    Same. But I did order the 512GB and preordered on the 13th
    Just tired of these folks lately, seems lately they are more concerned about is adding new lines and forgetting about the loyal customers who got them to where they currently are.
    09-21-2018 06:45 PM
    I walked into T-Mobile at 3:45pm today and at 4:15pm I left with a gold 64GB XS Max. Preorders were back to mid to late October.
    That’s great, I just got off the phone after they research and found out my preorder was “frozen” in the system and was never processed which is a crock.

Lately their website has been having issues and as I told the person from T Mobile, someone better be fixing the issues, because loyal customers like me will be looking elsewhere for our service.

Now I have to go out of town on business tomorrow and if they would have told me this earlier today I could have at least went to my local store and probably purchased one.

Now I won’t be back until Monday and by then they will be sold out and I will be hosed. This has been the worst preorder I have ever experienced and never again using T Mobile.
    09-21-2018 06:51 PM
    Just tired of these folks lately, seems lately they are more concerned about is adding new lines and forgetting about the loyal customers who got them to where they currently are.
    They can’t tell me anything about it. Not even people from the executive office. All I keep hearing is your estimated ship date is 9/21 - 10/02 so just keep waiting
    09-21-2018 06:52 PM
    That’s great, I just got off the phone after they research and found out my preorder was “frozen” in the system and was never processed which is a crock.

Lately their website has been having issues and as I told the person from T Mobile, someone better be fixing the issues, because loyal customers like me will be looking elsewhere for our service.

Now I have to go out of town on business tomorrow and if they would have told me this earlier today I could have at least went to my local store and probably purchased one.

Now I won’t be back until Monday and by then they will be sold out and I will be hosed. This has been the worst preorder I have ever experienced and never again using T Mobile.
    Yeah, that’s terrible. I’m sorry to hear they messed it up so bad.
    09-21-2018 06:53 PM
    Picked mines up in my local T-mobile. Too many issues with preorders. Gold xs max in hand
    09-21-2018 08:01 PM
    Almost everyone at the Best Buy I was at including myself cancelled our pre-orders and bought devices. They had more devices than pre-orders and people and totally botched the pre-orders. Best part was selling my X to someone for $650 who cancelled his XS. That $650 plus a $450 down payment left me with a monthly payment of $1.67 for 30 months totaling $49.00, lol. I’ll pay it off and own it next month. Best Buy and AT&T I guess force you into a contract for at least 30 days.
    wenrob and bakron1 like this.
    09-21-2018 08:38 PM