Were you chosen for more free data?

Zdez50x

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Ok, my guess is this is extremely rare. If Att finds this I'm sure I will be on the monitored list forever, and/ or they would remove this freebie. But I don't care becaue I think it's a ploy for something bigger.
Feb 18th I got this random text from Att

AT&T Free Msg: To thank you we added 5GB of Bonus Data to your account - you don't have to do a thing. You will keep the add'l data as long as you do not change your current plan. The Bonus Data is used first and does not roll over. View your account anytime at att.com/myatt

I have 7 GB promo back in 2014 or 2013. (Whenever it was)Since I got an iPhone 6s plus my data was drained dramatically and almost went over two months in a row. I called Att to help me and not sure if their tips helped or if I figured it out but data stopped draining. Either way a month later got this text. Now I have 12 GB to myself. While it's nice and I'm happy, I feel there is something else going on in the background. NOTHING is free. I didn't think it would last but as my new bill came about its still there. I called and I couldn't get a straight answer other than "We just wanted to say Thank You "
Am I alone on this free gift from this Corp?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2