sprint speed vs t-mobile

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
right now I have T-mobile. I'm considering a switch to sprint because if I understand it right, they have better signals inside buildings and rural areas. however 99% of the time I get a decent signal with T-mobile and they're really fast on data.

I've heard sprint is really slow but they claim they're as fast as everybody else now. any way to find out what their real speeds are in my area? central oklahoma.

also what their real monthly bills are and upfront costs factoring in hidden fees? on the surface it looks like the pricing beats T-mobile, both what I'd pay up front and monthly so if thats true, and the speed is decent and coverage good, I'm sold.

it's just my luck though there will be a 600 dollar processing fee, and a device fee and a phone fee so that my monthly bill is 150 bucks a month AND my speed will be 1mb.

anybody with info or links to places where I can find it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It will probably be different from location to location. Having said that, if you're currently enjoying excellent data speeds with your current provider, you might want to consider staying put. It's been a while since I've been a Sprint customers so I am not up on its latest offers, charges, fees, etcetera.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR