I was wondering if any of you guys may be military and have been deployed to the Middle East in particular Kuwait. I'm here now and service SUCKS to say the least... I have an iPhone 6 and 6 plus unlocked. In one I use an Ooredoo sim (horrible) and the other I use a Zain sim (sometimes decent) but neither has exceptional speed. Is there any other carrier for me to try that would give me close to US data speeds? I did a speed test on my Zain card the other day and got approximately 5mbps download speed and like 15mbps upload speed... Which is actually GOOD for here. smh
    05-04-2015 03:18 AM
    I don't know of any personally, but hopefully, someone who can better assist you will respond soon. Note: it 4:25 A.M. here on the east coast so please be patient.
    05-04-2015 04:26 AM
    I was wondering if any of you guys may be military and have been deployed to the Middle East in particular Kuwait. I'm here now and service SUCKS to say the least... I have an iPhone 6 and 6 plus unlocked. In one I use an Ooredoo sim (horrible) and the other I use a Zain sim (sometimes decent) but neither has exceptional speed. Is there any other carrier for me to try that would give me close to US data speeds? I did a speed test on my Zain card the other day and got approximately 5mbps download speed and like 15mbps upload speed... Which is actually GOOD for here. smh
    My cousin lives there. Do you still need to know? I can ask what they do.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    05-07-2015 10:11 AM
    My cousin is actually in the UAE now. They use a company called DU. She said they are all slow there. You won't find US speeds.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    05-07-2015 03:16 PM