Hi I'm really hopping to get some help. My younger brother got ahold of my phone last night and installed something's from the internet to my phone. And in doing
    so had set by date on my phone back two years and then tried to cover it up by renew lease on my wifi and reset I'm setting
    03-12-2015 02:05 AM
    Welcome to iMore

If this is the case I suggest you perform a full restore of your device because not knowing what he did its close to impossible to reverse
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-12-2015 09:04 AM
    Hi I'm really hopping to get some help. My younger brother got ahold of my phone last night and installed something's from the internet to my phone. And in doing
    so had set by date on my phone back two years and then tried to cover it up by renew lease on my wifi and reset I'm setting
    I agree with Kataran. Restore your device by either going to Settings - General - Reset and then selecting "Erase All Contents and Settings" or by connecting the device to your computer and then selecting "restore" via iTunes. Yes, you will lose EVERYTHING on the device (hopefully, you've got a backup of your important data, pics, etc.), however, you will have a device that will perform as it should without worrying about whether something malicious is on it or not.
    kataran likes this.
    03-12-2015 09:09 AM