Iphone and my wifi network

ITTY82

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi I'm really hopping to get some help. My younger brother got ahold of my phone last night and installed something's from the internet to my phone. And in doing
so had set by date on my phone back two years and then tried to cover it up by renew lease on my wifi and reset I'm setting

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

If this is the case I suggest you perform a full restore of your device because not knowing what he did its close to impossible to reverse

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm really hopping to get some help. My younger brother got ahold of my phone last night and installed something's from the internet to my phone. And in doing
so had set by date on my phone back two years and then tried to cover it up by renew lease on my wifi and reset I'm setting

I agree with Kataran. Restore your device by either going to Settings - General - Reset and then selecting "Erase All Contents and Settings" or by connecting the device to your computer and then selecting "restore" via iTunes. Yes, you will lose EVERYTHING on the device (hopefully, you've got a backup of your important data, pics, etc.), however, you will have a device that will perform as it should without worrying about whether something malicious is on it or not.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2