T-Mobile Unradio and the 70$ unlimited plan

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
This is so dumb. John if you're reading this, this is screwed up. T-moible advertised to unlimited subscribers to take advantage of free radio as a perk because we pay to get the best, supposedly. In order to get unradio we have to pay for more unlimited, to our unlimited data plans which is 10 more a month, the same as rhapsody premiere costs. So they want us to pay 10 more a month for the same service, to get a free service that otherwise would cost about 10 more a month?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, it's no different than department stores advertising sales prices after they've jacked up the price. The trick is to make you "think" you're getting a good deal or are saving when in actually you're not.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Uh oh really? I can live without it. I'd rather keep my grandfathered $70 plan. Paid off my Note 3 and removed myself from Jump.

I can't pay them anymore than I already am. My guy might be switching to AT&T...

He gets no coverage out where he works and he works in law enforcement. T-Mobile is okay for me but only because I live, work, and play within a 10 mile radius...

Sent from another beautiful blue using Tapatalk Pro.

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh really? I can live without it. I'd rather keep my grandfathered $70 plan. Paid off my Note 3 and removed myself from Jump.

I can't pay them anymore than I already am. My guy might be switching to AT&T...

He gets no coverage out where he works and he works in law enforcement. T-Mobile is okay for me but only because I live, work, and play within a 10 mile radius...

How do you get out of jump?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I paid off the device. Returned the other one within the 14 day period and just went and bought an unlocked one from Apple.

I don't owe T-Mobile anything now so I don't have to pay for insurance/Jump!

lui22

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I paid off the device. Returned the other one within the 14 day period and just went and bought an unlocked one from Apple.

I don't owe T-Mobile anything now so I don't have to pay for insurance/Jump!

Ive done that twice and they won't let me out. wow

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner