Help Needed Please T Mobile USA

PAC757

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello All I am not an iPhone user, so I am seeking out the help of those who do use them. My daughter is on T Mobile and broke her phone, she wants an iPhone as her only iPhone is a Sprint model. I am going to have to buy one outright and am not going to do it at T Mobile. In your opinions, which model would be the most cost effective, a ,4, 4S, 5C or 5 also would it have to be a T Mobile phone to work properly? Thank You.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I wouldn't buy an iPhone at this stage that is below and iPhone 5. You can find great deals on all, but if you're going to buy it, you might as well get one that will hold it's value the longest. As for it being a t-Mobile version, yes, if she plans to use it on T-mobile, the device needs to be t-mobile branded or a completely unlocked GSM model.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
iPhone factory lock to carrier boil down to what each carrier offer like services and data plan etc... Other than that, buy the 5 or 5s, they are both good for the next 2 years to come.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thejasonhowell

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I wouldn't buy an iPhone at this stage that is below and iPhone 5. You can find great deals on all, but if you're going to buy it, you might as well get one that will hold it's value the longest. As for it being a t-Mobile version, yes, if she plans to use it on T-mobile, the device needs to be t-mobile branded or a completely unlocked GSM model.

I'm pretty sure the Sprint version is the one with the most bands. You should be able to buy outright and get the SIM unlocked.

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

PAC757

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Thanks all, I guess I'm looking at a 5 or 5C, 5S is still pretty pricey, actually the 5C seems like a nice phone and is still an upgrade compared to her 4 that she used on Sprint. Thanks again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all, I guess I'm looking at a 5 or 5C, 5S is still pretty pricey, actually the 5C seems like a nice phone and is still an upgrade compared to her 4 that she used on Sprint. Thanks again.

You're very welcome...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner