Apple Care and T-Mobile Jump

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am purchasing a iPhone 5s today and also apple care for my phone. My question is if I ever replaced my iPhone using Apple Care are there any issues with the device when you jump! To another device?

Of course the iPhone is one of the few devices that hold there value up for a few years so I might be better off selling it outright.

With Tmobile jump! They make sure the device is the same.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I am purchasing a iPhone 5s today and also apple care for my phone.
Excellent.
My question is if I ever replaced my iPhone using Apple Care are there any issues with the device when you jump! To another device?
I'm not sure I follow you. AppleCare Plus is per device. If you get a replacement via AppleCare Plus then the new device will fall under your current AppleCare Plus warranty. If you sell your device, you can transfer the AppleCare Plus with it, but if you opt to purchase a new device or jump to a new device, you will have to purchase AppleCare Plus for the new device.

Of course the iPhone is one of the few devices that hold there value up for a few years so I might be better off selling it outright.
I hear ya.

With Tmobile jump! They make sure the device is the same.

I understand.

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the response. For example: if I break my phone and replace it using apple care+ and then I get a new IMEI number. When I jump to say an iPhone 6, would I have issues trading it in?

If I were to use Jump! To replace the device it is $200, with apple care+ much less

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the response. For example: if I break my phone and replace it using apple care+ and then I get a new IMEI number. When I jump to say an iPhone 6, would I have issues trading it in?

If I were to use Jump! To replace the device it is $200, with apple care+ much less

You shouldn't but I'm not with T-mobile so I don't know.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW