With all of the "Fight" from all of the carriers throwing everything at us to gain our business from Dollars off to Free devices or BOGO and especially your "PLAN". Do you like your current carrier and satisfied with you call plan be it on contract or not, Who do you think is winning all of these things they bombard us with?
    04-16-2014 01:37 PM
    T-Mobile is gaining customers and Sprint is losing them. Verizon is better IMO, but it seems like T-Mobile is coming back strong.
    serglb and Jaguarr40 like this.
    04-16-2014 01:46 PM
    I have been with VZW for 8 years and they are right in the mix with all the others but at least their CS IMO are willing to help. They gave me in their Loyalty program the other day unlimited everything with 2 GB of data Which everything they gave me is way more than what I need for $50.00. I even had a Company discount and with that this is still less so of course I took it.

Because I have an iPhone...lol I never need to call their tech support. The other companies are just trying to do everything with givaways and even including VZW. They all have to do these marketing gimmicks to make money to offset chopping or giving away phones.
    04-16-2014 04:00 PM
    The consumers are winning as we have one of the lowest carrier rates to device cost in the world
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-16-2014 04:21 PM
    As for the question I would have to say T-mobile is the most aggressive company going there really trying hard with heavy advertisement
    ladyc0524, serglb and Jaguarr40 like this.
    04-16-2014 04:25 PM
    As for the question I would have to say T-mobile is the most aggressive company going there really trying hard with heavy advertisement
    Yep.
    04-16-2014 04:32 PM
    Is this about US carriers only or any?

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-17-2014 01:12 PM

I think it's U.S. Carriers only. I'm not sure.
    04-17-2014 02:34 PM
    Sprint is gaining customers with their superb updates and offers and plans - (to me) They Win.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk 😊
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-17-2014 05:16 PM
    Sprint is gaining customers with their superb updates and offers and plans - (to me) They Win.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk
    Do you have a Framily?
    serglb likes this.
    04-17-2014 05:28 PM
    Do you have a Framily?
    Just set it up! it won't activate until next billing cycle though.

Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-17-2014 05:29 PM
    Just set it up! it won't activate until next billing cycle though.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5C using Tapatalk ��
    LOL.
    04-17-2014 05:30 PM
    Let me just share a story. I was on Twitter, and I saw this ad for T-Mobile. I tapped on it. It was about getting rid of overages. There were a lot of tweets of people being angry a T-Mobile. If you scrolled down, there were a couple of tweets from Sprint Customer Care, and they were trying to get people to switch to Sprint. Talk about being desperate.
    04-17-2014 05:33 PM
    Sprint finds it cheaper to drum up customers on-line and it's not a bad idea. FB is there playground they start a lot of posts on there some are pretty clever
    serglb likes this.
    04-17-2014 06:11 PM
    Let me just share a story. I was on Twitter, and I saw this ad for T-Mobile. I tapped on it. It was about getting rid of overages. There were a lot of tweets of people being angry a T-Mobile. If you scrolled down, there were a couple of tweets from Sprint Customer Care, and they were trying to get people to switch to Sprint. Talk about being desperate.
    I don't know about desperate LOL, but doesn't T-mobile slow your speeds after a certain cap?

Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-17-2014 06:35 PM
    I don't know about desperate LOL, but doesn't T-mobile slow your speeds after a certain cap?

They used to AFAIK. I think they probably stopped. They gave you a data limit for "4G" data. After you passed it, your speeds would be lowered, but you would still have unlimited data.
    serglb likes this.
    04-17-2014 06:37 PM
    They said that they are planning on changing that.
    04-17-2014 06:42 PM

USA Only!
    04-18-2014 02:52 PM
    Just remember when I started this thread it was for opinions and there are no right or wrong answers - Just opinions. That makes us all correct in whatever way we feel. I have VZW and have for 8 years and just had my planned lowered to unlimited everything for $50.00 @ mo + tax so you don't think i am happy but that is my opinion.
    04-18-2014 02:57 PM
    Just remember when I started this thread it was for opinions and there are no right or wrong answers - Just opinions. That makes us all correct in whatever way we feel. I have VZW and have for 8 years and just had my planned lowered to unlimited everything for $50.00 @ mo + tax so you don't think i am happy but that is my opinion.
    That's a pretty good deal. Verizon is like the top 2 with AT&T.
    04-18-2014 03:02 PM
    Unlimited Everything? Even data? Do you mean the More Everything Plan? How much data do you get with your plan?

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    serglb likes this.
    04-18-2014 03:24 PM
    I have 4 phones on Verizon's More Everything Plan. We share 4 GB of data per month. We have yet to go over 2 GB. We're on wifi most all the time. My plan is $247. a month. That's $8 less than before.

Sent from from my iPhone 5
    04-18-2014 03:31 PM