VZW iPhone 5 on Straight Talk

diabloking

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Am I able to activate an already activated VZW iPhone 5 onto Straight Talk? I'm new to the Apple scene (Android user who switched) so I'm not sure if my phone is already unlocked or not (Don't think it is unless factory unlocked) since I got it from Swappa. Is there a way to see if its unlocked or not? My phone is running 7.0.4 and also jailbroken.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It's unlocked because Verizon is required to unlock the SIM slots of their 4G LTE devices
Am I able to activate an already activated VZW iPhone 5 onto Straight Talk? I'm new to the Apple scene (Android user who switched) so I'm not sure if my phone is already unlocked or not (Don't think it is unless factory unlocked) since I got it from Swappa. Is there a way to see if its unlocked or not? My phone is running 7.0.4 and also jailbroken.

quotientstech

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes is unlocked However, YOU CANNOT USE IT ON STRAIGHT TALK Straight Talk is one of the brands I have worked with regularly. Verizon does not allow 4G LTE devices on their prepaid network and so it can't be used with Straight Talk's resale of Verizon Services. It is possible that with an AT&T/Straight Talk SIM you may be able to get service but not being optimized for AT&T networks, an unlocked phone may not have the best service experience

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
From reading the bands iphone 5 does not have the att LTE signals. But the 5S does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk