Verizon Loyalty Plan - $60 Unlimited Talk & Text w/ 2 GB Data

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got a unlimited talk & text w/ 2GB date/mo. plan for $60 by talking to a VZW customer service rep on the phone. She called it a loyalty plan, since I was good customer...or something like that. It will save me a good amount of money over my prior plan, which was about $90 before taxes.

I had never heard of this offering before, and I'm not sure what the requirements are to qualify for it, but I thought I'd mention it here in the event it might help somebody out.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Very nice. Mostly ALL companies have plans like this that only offer to exclusive customers. And only used as a last resort to keep someone from leaving too. Thanks for sharing

razb3rry

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got a unlimited talk & text w/ 2GB date/mo. plan for $60 by talking to a VZW customer service rep on the phone. She called it a loyalty plan, since I was good customer...or something like that. It will save me a good amount of money over my prior plan, which was about $90 before taxes.

I had never heard of this offering before, and I'm not sure what the requirements are to qualify for it, but I thought I'd mention it here in the event it might help somebody out.

Sounds like one of their prepaid plans. They offer the same plan, but with 4gb of data a month for $70.

Tresa Winans

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I spoke to Verizon also, and no this is not the prepaid plan. It was offered because I was thinking of switching to another Co and she said it is their loyalty program to keep customers as a last resort. It will renew your contract for a yr. U can use ur existing phone or get a new one and renew for 2 yrs. It involves unlimited talk and text and 2G of data. If U go over it would be another $10. :) This is not the prepaid plan. This works for those who want a nicer phone. The prepaid plans have a limited crappy phone selection, but with this u can bring your own or purchase new.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to the Information from iMore and its members I was able to get on this "loyalty" plan with Verizon. Now instead of sharing data between 3 smartphones, each smartphone has its own data limit (same as with the three) for the same exact price. NICE ....THANKS

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to the Information from iMore and its members I was able to get on this "loyalty" plan with Verizon. Now instead of sharing data between 3 smartphones, each smartphone has its own data limit (same as with the three) for the same exact price. NICE ....THANKS

LOL .....my math was a little off. I actually have three smartphones for the previous same price of two smartphones plus each line has the same amout of data that I shared between the two. Thanks again

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Help, what would you do in my situation, yesterday verizon offered me this plan, unlimited talk,text and 2 gb data for 60.00, with a 1 year commitment, I currently have 450mins talk, 500 txt both with unlimited vzn to vzn, and UNLIMITED data, for 82.00 and I am month to month since May'13.. I really dont use much monthly, 100 mins, 50 txts, 1.5 max gb avg. Monthly.. so I could save roughly 20.00 a month, BUT I would loose my unlimited data, and I would be in the 1 year contract and I really want to use my upgrade when the iphone 6 comes out! Which sounds like a better deal?

Sent from my ME173X using iMore Forums mobile app

cariduros

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just signed up for this today and it will save me $20/month so I'm very happy about this !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I never talk on the phone. I barely text anyone either. I wish carriers would come up with plans to give more data in exchange for little to no minutes/text.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I never talk on the phone. I barely text anyone either. I wish carriers would come up with plans to give more data in exchange for little to no minutes/text.

•Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk•
Can I be nosey and ask why you have a phone since that is the primary function and why they call it a phone? Also no texting? What do you do with it and this is not a bash session. I am just curious. Do you email?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Can I be nosey and ask why you have a phone since that is the primary function and why they call it a phone? Also no texting? What do you do with it and this is not a bash session. I am just curious. Do you email?

I've got two devices. The one for work is the one that everyone knows the number to. So the personal secondary phone is really only used for data. My work line has throttled and lower data speeds, my personal is unlimited and super fast. =]

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've got two devices. The one for work is the one that everyone knows the number to. So the personal secondary phone is really only used for data. My work line has throttled and lower data speeds, my personal is unlimited and super fast. =]

•Sent from space using Tapatalk.•
Thank you.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I agree, I use at little 20 minutes a month but text a lot and internet a lot. I wish there was an option for just text and internet and just like 100 minutes a month for a nice price.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I agree, I use at little 20 minutes a month but text a lot and internet a lot. I wish there was an option for just text and internet and just like 100 minutes a month for a nice price.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

T-Mobile had/has something like that. However I do not think I could make due with a cap of 5GB. Last month I used over 6GB....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2