Verizon trade-in- anybody use?

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S3 and am looking to switch to the 5S.
Help me come back to Apple!

I've noticed Verizon has a trade-in program- looks like I can get $111 for it. But it seems like you have to mail it to them. Can they accept the phone and give you the gift card at the store? I took a look at gazelle and they're offering me $145- is gazelle any good?

Thanks!

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
We're on Verizon, but not at a point to consider their program. I did check out Gazelle recently for my S3, and got similar numbers as you show.

I just thought of Best Buy. Looks like they have a program that is online or in store. Might be an option.
Best Buy Trade-In

Larry Pager

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks... now I just have to decide on gold or gray!

Oh and Amazon.com also has trade in but they offer a gift card instead and give a bit more.

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes you can trade right there at the store (corporate store) and apply it toward the purchase of the new iPhone. I traded my 4 and 4s towards a 64g 5S on launch day. It is separate from the edge program and doesn't matter if you are getting a contract or full price device. Some offer a little more money but the verizon program is very convenient to use.

On a side note, for those that may not be aware, you can purchase apple care+ at a Verizon corporate store.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73