might get iphone 4 what carrier

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I might get an iphone4 now that they are 99 dollars.
I need the cheapest monthly bill talk time and dataplan
Who is the cheapest.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I can get a $50 a month plan on ATT. $450 minutes, 2 Gig of data. 23% corporate discount. But that doesn't include text messaging.

T-Mobile has some great rates, including a $2 a day plan (2g data). If you don't use it on a particular day, you are not charged. I am currently trying to test them out with an unlocked ATT phone, I live outside of town and I am not sure if I would have better service with a T-Mobile branded phone. It my understanding that WalMart (Straight Talk) and another company who's name begins with an S, use the T-Mobile nework.

I should also note, that I am currently using a off contract BB 9810 ( and paying full contract prices) on AT&T and doing some test onT-Mobile. I am wanting to upgrade, but I have never been so confused and not known what I want to do in all my life. And it's been like this for about six months. :(

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all.i have a dumb phone from t moble i called them but the genus said i needed to go fown there so i hung up on him lol

Par_T

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I believe the iphone on Staighttalk utilizes the Verizon network (from what I've read). Verizon seems to have good coverage in most areas.

I live in Washington state. I have found that T-mobile has good coverage in the city and populated areas, but once you get into the more rural areas, there isn't any coverage.

It would be best to check out the service for the different providers in your area. If you have to travel and need your phone to be working, check out the coverage in the areas where you would travel most.

Hope this helps

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Par_T has a good point, you need to make sure you have coverage where you are, and if you travel a lot then coverage there to.
It wont do you any good to get a great deal with a carrier if they have spotty or no coverage where you are..

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Actually you can use 3G on T-Mobile with an iPhone depending on where you live. Here I have, not my self personally but have setup a 3G and a 3GS on SIMple Mobile using 3G since T-Mobile now has access to the 1900 Band from AT&T. So if you are in a major market area you should have full access to the 3G speed. Just make sure it works in your area. Here in Los Angeles it works.

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I went to t mobile and the guy tryed to sell me an 80 a month plan.
Then i went to there site i could 50 a month unlimited text and talk
And 500mb of data. Same with Verizon they dont tell u about the cheaper plans
They are like car salesmen lol they wanna make money does at&t have a cheap plan

Joshmannn

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Do yourself a big favour and do not purchase a 2nd hand Bell Mobility phone. Not that you would, but you cannot get it unlocked unles syou subscribe to them. Sounds like you are in the US anyways but just a heads up, DONT! :) Best of luck!