T Mobile dumped Carly,,,, I'm bummed,,, she was total eye candy !!!!

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
So TM dumped their mondo hottie spokesperson Carly ( ya know, the hottie in the pink dress),,,,,, and I am bummed !!!

She was huge fun too drool over,, I think I am going to send TM an email asking WTF ???

Am I the only one here that has that opinion ?

For what it's worth, some friends of mine met her last year and said she was super nice and very very cool.

Cheers
Davyo

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
So TM dumped their mondo hottie spokesperson Carly ( ya know, the hottie in the pink dress),,,,,, and I am bummed !!!

She was huge fun too drool over,, I think I am going to send TM an email asking WTF ???

Am I the only one here that has that opinion ?

For what it's worth, some friends of mine met her last year and said she was super nice and very very cool.

Cheers
Davyo

That sucks. Always thought she was a cutie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they will spend some money on building out a decent network structure now...

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they will spend some money on building out a decent network structure now...

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

TM has already been doing that already and are flipping on the switches in various cities at this very moment,,,so far, here in Vegas the coverage and speeds are better than VZ or ATT or Sprint,, when they flip the switch in all the cities in the US they are going to be giving all the other carriers a serious run for the money.

I doubt the money they paid Carly has any effect on the status of their network,,,,, I'm just sorry to see Carly go,,, she was big fun to look at.

Cheers
Davyo

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods