I live in Las Vegas. A city that has 2 million residents & is home to and industry that see 20 million people come and go a year. Also a city with the biggest consumer electronics show in the United States but yet we don't get LTE? I understand that Sprint is rolling out LTE to cities that didn't get the 4g wimax first then going backwards to the cities that did get wimax first & since LV got wimax first we are probably getting LTE last? How dumb can you be Sprint?
    03-26-2013 09:10 PM
    That's why I dumped them. I live in the middle of BFE. My closest neighbor is a bean field. I got no service at my house and calls were hit and miss.

Sprint may have unlimited everything but you get what you pay for unfortunately.

I doubt that here at the Corn Patch there is 4G yet with Sprint.
    03-26-2013 09:14 PM
    Sprint and T-Mobile are both lower tier carriers. People don't seem to understand that to get quality service, you have to pay. Cellular service is definitely a get what you pay for industry.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    03-26-2013 09:33 PM
    I live in Las Vegas. A city that has 2 million residents & is home to and industry that see 20 million people come and go a year. Also a city with the biggest consumer electronics show in the United States but yet we don't get LTE? I understand that Sprint is rolling out LTE to cities that didn't get the 4g wimax first then going backwards to the cities that did get wimax first & since LV got wimax first we are probably getting LTE last? How dumb can you be Sprint?
    Other than them not having LTE, is Sprint service good in your area?
    03-26-2013 10:18 PM
    Well all I gotta say is wait for nv bro

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails I......hate......Sprint ::sigh::-uploadfromtaptalk1364361454791.jpg  
    03-27-2013 01:17 AM
    I left Sprint and have NEVER looked back. Their tech support was so bad that at times I was telling them how to do things. But when they insisted I drive 5 hours to a service center I went through the roof. And no, they refused to believe me when I told them there was probably one closer even though it was two states away.

Bye bye Sprint.
    03-27-2013 07:24 AM
    Sprint and T-Mobile are both lower tier carriers. People don't seem to understand that to get quality service, you have to pay. Cellular service is definitely a get what you pay for industry.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    That's about half right if right at all its all about LOCATION. Some carriers are better than others in different places. Like for instance everyone seems to praise gsm but here where I'm at in Chicago gsm is garbage basically inside any apt or house not to mention basements. Meanwhile CDMA does real well inside and outside in terms of coverage.

03-28-2013 01:56 PM
    I travel to the Florida Panhandle frequently & Sprint's coverage was sketchy.
    But their billing service was horrible. Always had issues especially after upgrading to a new phone.
    I've never had an issue VZ and the coverage is excellent where ever I travel.
    Yes VZ is more expensive than Sprint but worth it.

Good Luck
    03-28-2013 10:21 PM
    Sprint currently has lte in a lot of locations in Florida in testing.

04-02-2013 02:36 AM
    I had a pretty solid LTE signal for 24 hours here in Philadelphia. Now I constantly loose my 3G and I have to keep rebooting my phone because the data gets stuck. Sprint told me they're beta testing in Philadelphia so I will see the signal go in and out but they couldn't pin point how long I will experience the issues.
    kataran likes this.
    04-05-2013 09:25 AM
    been with sprint for 12 years

I can remember all the bad years and good years and the expanding service I finally got up in the mountains during bikeweek

LTE is as close as 30 miles from me.....lately I've been getting outages do to the upgrades but I'm optimistic that's one of the reasons I got the iphone 5

I work in a rural part of my state in a concrete building and get better data speeds on 3g than my co-workers on Verizon and T-mobile so I can't complain
    04-05-2013 01:27 PM