Can i use an unlcoked Verizon iphone 5 on straight talk t-mobile compatible sim card

stanbanari

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,well i got a problem that i cant solve by myself.I just bought a Verizon iphone 5 ,and got it unlocked.Next step that i trying to do is to get a 45$ straight talk plan,and when im trying to buy the card online it says in the description that is T-Mobile Compatible SIM Card ,this is the onlye they sell ,and is not micro sim,only says its a
You will need a compatible GSM T-Mobile phone. You may also use an Unlocked GSM phone compatible with T-Mobile
Can i buy it and use it on my iphone 5 verizon,this is the only option they got on the website.Tried to find a at&t micro sim ,but None,Zero on the website
iPhone 5

stanbanari

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
obviously i'll cut it ,but it says on the website that i have to buy a compatible GSM T-Mobile phone or an Unlocked GSM phone compatible with T-Mobile,this will work on iphone 5 verizon?

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
obviously i'll cut it ,but it says on the website that i have to buy a compatible GSM T-Mobile phone or an Unlocked GSM phone compatible with T-Mobile,this will work on iphone 5 verizon?

Yes it will work. The iPhone 5 covers all gsm bands, including 1900 which is what tmobile uses which is why they wanted you to get a tmobile compatible phone. You may not get fast data, depending on which frequencies they use for it, but you will at least get basic EDGE or 3G.

Robin Scott

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I had the same question and called straight talk. they said they dont activate verison phones anhymore. So idk if once the card is cut if they will still do it or wat. they wouldnt sell me a card for it...humph....

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I had the same question and called straight talk. they said they dont activate verison phones anhymore. So idk if once the card is cut if they will still do it or wat. they wouldnt sell me a card for it...humph....

nothing to activate. pop the SIM card in and go.its just like any other GSM phone.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon phones are unlocked just order card and use it

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2