FaceTime over Celluar

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Guess AT&T isn't changing the policy? I saw an article on imore recently that said it would be changing it somewhat and this letter seems to say otherwise. I'm not one to get all upset and file a complaint, in fact this is the first complaint I've ever filed lol. I did an informal complaint with the FCC it's easy and quick anyone can do it. The next step is a formal complaint but I'm not taking it to that level I just did this to see what AT&T would say and sure enough they are saying that FaceTime is only available over Celluar for AT&T customers on mobile share plans. I never thought I would care about this but there have been some times I've wanted to FaceTime my mom or my girlfriend while I'm out to show them something I was looking at or whatever. It's just inconvenient. And I'm on a business plan, I work for my dad and he and my mom have unlimited data so idk if we would switch to a mobile share plan although we may because it would save us a lot of money since AT&T is charging a lot for their unlimited data that they barely use anyways. Well just wanted to show ya guys this letter:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352933072.594631.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well my boyfriend and I did FaceTime over LTE on Monday and it worked. But it may be that they're doing it in phases. I'm unsure.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Well my boyfriend and I did FaceTime over LTE on Monday and it worked. But it may be that they're doing it in phases. I'm unsure.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Well that'd be cool if they really are changing it! I was so pissed when I read this letter. But your right they're probably just keeping it on the low

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711