Sprint LTE tower active in Miami 33055

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully soon we all in Miami will be able to enjoy sprint LTE and not suffer from the slow 3G. This tower has been active for over 1 week.
edyre5aj.jpg
aty6e4ut.jpg
y6e8u3u8.jpg
ra2e2yba.jpg
eta6yhed.jpg

Performed these tests on my iPhone 5.

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Wow. Nice, I read that LTE was coming to Naples, Fl pretty soon, a good friend has a SG3 on Sprint and it's terribly slow so hopefully it'll be here soon

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I had no idea Sprint Lte was coming to Miami. I dont even understand how they can be deploying LTE when their 3g service is still incredibly lackluster. Im getting less than 1mb just about everywhere and all the compeitiors are doing so much better....

What part of dade do you live in?

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Nice, I read that LTE was coming to Naples, Fl pretty soon, a good friend has a SG3 on Sprint and it's terribly slow so hopefully it'll be here soon

Yeah by the end of the year it's suppose to be in Naples and Fort Myers. Pretty much all over the southern part of Florida.

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I had no idea Sprint Lte was coming to Miami. I dont even understand how they can be deploying LTE when their 3g service is still incredibly lackluster. Im getting less than 1mb just about everywhere and all the compeitiors are doing so much better....

What part of dade do you live in?

Sprint announced LTE and better 3G "new vision" in 2012 with full deployment by 2013. I live in Kendall. I'm already seeing LTE in Miami Gardens, ft lauderdale and many other parts. Miami/homestead have deployment scheduled for end of 2012. So it's near. I've picked up LTE on my iPhone 5 many times and believe me it's fast. Stay patient and stay tuned....

Joker022

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
It's also here in San Francisco Bay Area (including Berkeley, Vallejo-Fairfield, Vacaville and Sacramento). I've tested them all this past week. Strangely, the downloads speeds are blazing, but uploads is still kinda lackluster. Is it perhaps bc the towers are fully active yet?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1350865106.789590.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1350865106.789590.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 31

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Just awhile ago a user on another forum I go to just posted sprint LTE he discovered within 2 miles of Miami airport. So yep sprint LTE is popping up sooner than expected. I look forward in Miami full deployment before the new year.

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Sprint announced LTE and better 3G "new vision" in 2012 with full deployment by 2013. I live in Kendall. I'm already seeing LTE in Miami Gardens, ft lauderdale and many other parts. Miami/homestead have deployment scheduled for end of 2012. So it's near. I've picked up LTE on my iPhone 5 many times and believe me it's fast. Stay patient and stay tuned.....

I heard all about the deployment and announcements but i guess i have been unaware because i have an i4 on sprint and was planning on leaving for t-mobile but this certainly does change things... hopefully i can find a friend or someone who has an LTE phone on sprint to confirm all of this 4g goodness

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Picked up another huge pocket of sprint LTE in Miami today. Palmetto Expressway from Flagler st to Don Shula (874) next to tropical park. The farther south I went the lower the speed went. This is a huge part of town to find LTE.
naga6use.jpg
avy6esub.jpg

jllanes32

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
LTE is very strong on Flagler and Palmetto up to Bird Road and Palmetto. There is a starbucks on Coral way and 87th Avenue and LTE speed is around 26 mbps downloads and about 8.00 mbps upload.

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
LTE is very strong on Flagler and Palmetto up to Bird Road and Palmetto. There is a starbucks on Coral way and 87th Avenue and LTE speed is around 26 mbps downloads and about 8.00 mbps upload.

This is what I picked up yesterday. Very nice. LTE is awesome. With iPhone 5 an LTE I'm in heaven LOL

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner