I just got off the phone with an AT&T rep; I was able to get the $36 fee removed from my bill on the basis that my account is a student account.
    AT&T is very good about crediting the $36 upgrade fee. They credited my account last month and my brothers account this month. Rep just said no problem and the credit appeared on my account the very next day.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    10-16-2012 08:43 PM
    AT&T is very good about crediting the $36 upgrade fee. They credited my account last month and my brothers account this month. Rep just said no problem and the credit appeared on my account the very next day.

This is the second time I've dealt with an AT&T rep, and I'm extremely impressed with their customer service. I checked my account right after I got off the phone and it had already been credited.
    Fausty82 likes this.
    10-16-2012 09:30 PM
    This is the second time I've dealt with an AT&T rep, and I'm extremely impressed with their customer service. I checked my account right after I got off the phone and it had already been credited.

Exactly. I've been with them since 2002... and their customer service is most excellent, IMHO.
    10-16-2012 09:50 PM
    Exactly. I've been with them since 2002... and their customer service is most excellent, IMHO.
    That's good to hear.
    As of the end of Oct., I'll have been with AT&T a year; only having to call a rep twice over a two year period seems like a good sign, especially since both issues were resolved within the day. XD
    10-16-2012 09:59 PM
    I've been with AT&T for 3 years now and I still love their customer service.

10-16-2012 10:16 PM
    I've been with AT&T for 3 years now and I still love their customer service.

Agree, never really had an issue in 7 years of being with them..
    10-16-2012 11:37 PM
    That's strange, a buddy of mine just picked one up in a local Verizon store today (he sent me a picture of his home screen as soon as he got it). I thought they might've all had some stock - guess that was wishful thinking?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Have heard that radio shack is a good place to go. Pretty sure my local one has them in stock. My wife had to wait 3 weeks for hers but got it Saturday someone she works with walked right into our local radio shack and got one 2 weeks before my wife with no wait lol. Just call around before you go. We ordered hers because we were helping out a friend who works for a Verizon store, and he kept her unlimited data too lol.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    10-17-2012 12:15 AM
    I reckon they have to find a way to get even richer than they already are. First unlimited data gone and now the upgrade fees. Not surprsing at all
    11-15-2012 02:27 PM
33 12